You can exhale now.
Meet Audrey Prenzel, BA, BEd, CARW, CEIC, the founder of Résumé Resources and Canada’s award-winning and multi-certified Career Transition Specialist.
Welcome! If you don't already know Audrey, she works diligently with motivated professionals to secure the positions, income and perks they want. Uniquely, Audrey brings the expertise and experience to market the senior-most / executive level individuals within highly specialized industries. In other words, she writes, coaches, and advises for industries other career practitioners call the "tough" ones.
Steering career success since 2001 and still going strong!
- Tactical Canadian, American & International Résumés / CVs / Cover Letters
- SME for Canadian Forces Military Veterans (UN, NATO, NORAD, NAV CANADA, NASA) Résumés, Job Search Maneuvers & Interview Prep
- Strategist for Entry / Progression for Police (RCMP, OPP, Municipal), Security and Firefighting
- In Demand by Federal / Provincial Government Staff, High Commissions, and International Diplomats
- Well-honed Writer for “Movers and Shakers” within the Engineering and Manufacturing Fields
- A Whiz Writer for Introverted IT / High Tech Über Geeks
- Interview, Salary Negotiation & Street Level Job Hunting Training - all industries
- Goof Proof Navigation of Online / Social Media Networks for Job Hunting - all industries
- Personal & Corporate Biographies / Online (e.g. LinkedIn) Profiles - crafted with just the right emphasis
- Outplacement: Corporate & Government. Executive / C-Level & up. Remote or On-site. Call to discuss your needs.
- Writing for damn important, clear, error-free projects (speeches, personal statements, insurance claims, medical pensions, VA, WSIB etc). Contact ASAP to ease the pain.
- Spunky / Insightful / Funny Careers Industry Authority for Media Contact and Conference Presentations
- Consultant for corporations serious about creating an effective “Hire a Veteran” strategy and on-going program support.