Simply put, I market people.
My name is Audrey Prenzel (BA, BEd, CARW, CEIC). Since I founded Résumé Resources back in 2001, I've cemented the title of Canada’s award-winning and multi-certified Career Transition Specialist.
Welcome! I work diligently with motivated professionals to secure the positions, income and perks they want. Uniquely, I bring the expertise and experience to market the senior-most / executive level individuals within highly specialized industries. In other words, I write, coach and advise for industries other career practitioners call the "tough" ones. I've written 10,000+ projects and advised thousands of people as I form personal marketing plans.
Services To Market You:
- Tactical Canadian, American & International Résumés / CVs / Cover Letters
- SME for Canadian Forces Military Veterans (UN, NATO, NORAD, NAV CANADA, NASA & The Commonwealth War Graves Commission) Résumés, Job Search Maneuvers & Interview Prep
- Strategist for Entry / Progression for Police (RCMP, OPP, Municipal), Security & Firefighting
- In Demand by Federal / Provincial Government Staff, High Commissions & International Diplomats
- Well-honed Writer for “Movers and Shakers” within Engineering & Manufacturing Fields
- A Whiz Writer for Introverted IT / High Tech Über Geeks
- Interview, Salary Negotiation & Street Level Job Hunting Training - all industries
- Goof Proof Navigation of Online / Social Media Networks for Job Hunting - all industries
- Personal & Corporate Biographies - crafted with just the right emphasis
- Attention grabbing (and optimized) LinkedIn profiles
- Outplacement: Corporate & Government. Executive / C-Level & up. Remote or On-site (Call to discuss your needs)
- Writing for damn important, clear, error-free projects (speeches, personal statements, insurance claims, medical pensions, VA, WSIB etc). Contact ASAP to ease the pain.
- Spunky / Insightful / Funny Careers Industry Authority for Media Contact, Conference Presentations & Educational Institutions (Universities/Colleges).
- Consultant for corporations serious about creating an effective “Hire a Veteran” strategy and on-going program support.